Is your brand new Apple iOS7 stuck and you cannot get out of the recovery mode? Here is a quick and simple solution. Just follow our steps and we can get your Apple iphone, ipad or ipod working with iOS7 again.
Stuck on the iOS 7 Apple Logo.
If your update is incorrect then you may well discover that your iPhone is stuck on an empty boot screen or on the Apple logo and it won’t start up effectively. You’re going to need to connect to iTunes and try DFU (Device Firmware Upgrade) mode.
Potential options are as follows:
- Press the Sleep/Wake button to turn your phone off.
- Open iTunes on your computer system and connect your iPhone.
- Hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button together for ten secs, and afterwards release the Sleep/Wake button.
- Remain to hold back the Home button until you visit a pop-up on iTunes explaining that “iTunes has recognized an iPhone in rehabilitation method. You need to recover this iPhone prior to it could be utilized with iTunes.”.
- Your iPhone screen should be blank, if you see a company logo or communication on it after that you are not in DFU mode.
- Select your phone in the left hand pillar of iTunes and choose Summary after that Restore.
- You might should install the iOS 7 upgrade again.
You can read more about Apple iPhone common problems issues on this website.